Sunday, May 18, 2014

Secret Wishes

What are your secret wishes?   Something you really want, but know you are not supposed to have?  You may not share it with anyone but it makes  you feel bad.  Cause you know its wrong. Or maybe because... why wish for something you can't have? 

It doesn't mean it doesn't keep you up at night though. You still wish it.  
It may even consume your thoughts.

It doesn't mean you are a bad person either.  Are you brave?
If so, tell me your secret wish?

Since I'm asking you to be brave, Ill share mine.  Its nothing like I wish my husband would just die or that my kids were cuter.  Its nothing like I wish I had more money or that I was younger.  And its nothing like I wished I had a Ford Mustang convertible or Lamborghini.

Its my cat.  I wish he'd run away.  I can't give him to anyone, I won't turn him into the pound.  There are alternate things I think of too, but can't bring myself to do them.  I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I am sharing a secret wish.

Now, its your turn.  I want to hear them. 
Are you brave enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment