Thursday, September 18, 2014

Am I wishing too much and not making things happen?
 Is wishing a cowards way out?
 

I hear this saying in different TV shows that "this is a dream come true".  It isn't always easy to make your dreams come true.. or your wishes!  It takes a lot of hard work and persistence. And that's okay because hard work makes you appreciate it even more. 
Question:
How much time are spending "wishing" and how much time are you spending making it happen?

I remember as a young girl listening to music for hours in my bedroom and "wishing" I was a singer or a movie star.  But never really did anything about it.  Looking back now, not sure why I didn't ask to be enrolled in a singing class or choir.  Or why I wasn't involved in acting at school.  It baffles me to think how much I wanted it, but never did anything about it.  

What about you?  What are you doing about those wishes?

Share and comment here:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment