Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Are you a dreamer and wishing your life away?


OKAY, so you admit it.  That's good.  At least its a start. "They" say that being aware is the first step to any problem...  But wait, dreaming isn't really a problem, is it?

Do you feel you have "wished" or "dreamed" your life away?  And if so, what would you do differently if you had it to do all over? 

I would have done more and dreamed less.  Sometimes we all need a champion to get us going. You know, lead us toward our dreams.  Hopefully that is a parent or a sibling.  But in my case, it wasn't even a teacher. I wonder sometimes if all the teachers I had in grade school and high school had already given up.
  Did they already know I was a lost cause?

 How about you?  What would you do differently then?
I'm ready to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment